How can we help you?
Below you can also search for topics and get the answers.
FAQ – Advice
The alcohol that we use is obtained from starchy or sugary plants through fermentation. It is pure potable alcohol (ethyl alcohol) and therefore complies with food standards.
On the list of ingredients, you will find it under the name “ALCOHOL.” The alcohol we use is denatured at the BÖRLIND production location under official supervision. It is denatured with the help of natural ingredients such as perfume oils. The process ensures that the alcohol is no longer fit for human consumption.
The concentration of alcohol in ANNEMARIE BÖRLIND products is so low that it is harmless when used on the skin as intended. All ANNEMARIE BÖRLIND products are tested by independent institutes. We have their efficacy and compatibility confirmed scientifically.
- Normal skin: This skin type has fine pores, is relatively insensitive to external influences, and is not to oily or dry.
- Dry skin: Your skin has patches of dry, sometimes chapped, skin.
- Oily or acne-prone skin: Your skin is shiny and blemishes (blackheads and pimples) regularly appear on your face.
- Combination skin: You have a shiny T-zone (forehead, nose, chin) and blemishes (blackheads and pimples) may appear there. Your cheeks tend to be dry.
- Dehydrated skin: Your skin is tight and already has wrinkles caused by dryness.
- Sensitive/allergy-prone skin. Your skin is characterized by redness and reacts sensitively to ingredients in cosmetics or environmental influences such as the weather. It is tight and has dry patches.
But if your skin seems red and irritated, stop using the product because your skin is probably having an allergic reaction to one or more ingredients. Observe whether or not the redness and irritation disappears in the course of a week. If not, consult a dermatologist.
To prevent new areas of hyperpigmentation from forming, you can also use our sun protection products to protect your skin against UV radiation.
There are also special serums for the eye contour area that you can apply to supplement your eye cream.
Serums contain active ingredients in higher concentrations than in creams. For example, they add an extra portion of moisture or support smoothing or firming. Ideally serums and creams are harmonized with each other or belong to the same systematic care series. In those cases, they can both optimally unfold their full effect.
- From age 30 for dry skin: our LL REGENERATION care series
- From age 30 for dehydrated skin und combination skin: the AQUANATURE care series
- From age 30 for sensitive skin: the ZZ SENSITIVE care series
- From age 40 for dry skin: the SYSTEM ABSOLUTE care series
- From age 40 for oily skin und combination skin: the SYSTEM ABSOLUTE care series with the light version of the day and night creams
- From age 60: our NATUROYALE care series
For an occasional freshness boost:
A toner suitable for these skin types has an anti-bacterial, calming and soothing effect. It enables the skin to find its natural balance. There are also toners that add intense moisture to dry skin or help to relax and strengthen sensitive skin.